13th Moon, the moon of transcendence
Endure – Transcend – Presence
How can I expand my joy & love?
The Cosmic moon is the thirteenth of 13 in a 365-day solar cycle that begins July 26 with the rise of Sirius at dawn.
- In the first, Magnetic moon we discovered our purpose for the entirety of this 13 moon year.
- In the second, Lunar moon we identified the challenge within our purpose, the obstacle we have to integrate or overcome to reach our divine intent.
- In the third, Electric moon, we felt the presence of the god force fill the distance and discord between our purpose and challenge.
- In the fourth Self-Existing moon, we were shown specifically what form our service would take, the foundation for the temple this year represents.
- In the fifth, Overtone moon we were given the empowerment to move our vision upward,
- in the sixth, Rhythmic moon, we developed a cadence to pace ourselves in our deep work of this year.
- In the seventh, Resonant moon we attuned ourselves to the divine world for a moment of inspiration and regeneration.
- In the eighth, Galactic moon, we integrated the Resonant channel we received with everything we had initiated in the first six moons of the year, creating harmony within and without.
- After this intense preparatory work, we were ready in the ninth Solar moon to pulse our intention for this year’s manifestation of our purpose.
- The tenth Planetary moon was an instant response from the divine forces – our prayers answered and wishes granted in an identifiable way within our earth reality.
- The eleventh Spectral moon is a sort of reversal, when all that is manifested at the peak of the wave is allowed by the forces of nature to fall away into dissolution. The wave breaks.
- In the twelfth Crystal moon, we readjust ourselves to sea level, and share the stories with each other of the ride we just took through the wave’s heights and splashy finish.
- In the final Cosmic moon, there is a quieting of all the surface froth at the wave’s completion, a calming ease after so much accomplishment, as well as a sense of the swell below sea level of the next wave to come.
To understand how these energies influence your life..
I suggest you review your last year, since July 26th and observe moon by moon how these energies were present. And write your observations in a journal. This way you will be able to carry this knowledge into the next year. Being aware of the energy present moon by moon we can use these vibrations in our favor. Planning accordingly, and using those influences to evolve.
THE COSMIC MOOM
The key words of this moon are: Persevere - Transcend - Presence
To understanding the energy of this moon. First I recommend you to meditate on what these key words means to you and how you can see these present in your life.
How do I understand these energies:
For me, transcendence means going beyond or going into another cycle. In our life everything happens in cycles. And it is essential to understand when this cycle needs to be closed. And so you can, without attachment, end this cycle to move on to the next one. When we don't close cycles, we keep repeating the same stories forever. Evolution happens when we manage to let go of what no longer serves us, end that cycle and go to a new one.
This process happens all the time in our lives. Sometimes daily. With small everyday things and with big things that, this closure may represents a complete change in your life.
This moon gives us both the opportunity to learn about transcendence, as well as helping us to transcend and move into the new cycle (new year).
And for us to be able to observe our life cycles and processes, presence is fundamental. What does it mean to be in the present moment. So simple concept!!! But we live all the time with our mind on the past or the future. Whereas the only moment that life is is in the present!!! It is only here that we can change something or simply live. Miracles are possible when we are actually present.
Another important learning from this moon for me is that it comes after the twelfth moon, which is the moon in which we learn to collaborate. Reminding us that after collaborating, what comes is transcendence. In our society we learn that collaborating generates destruction. And then we must protect each other and compete. This moon brings us the confidence to collaborate and act with the heart.
This moon is the last moon of the year. After her there is the day out of time. Which is a break day between one calendar and another. Reminding us that after closing a cycle, a moment of pause is essential to enter the new cycle